Gossip

Birthday Celebration Gone Wrong as Boy Bathes Girl with Acid in Lagos

By

on

Prev1 of 3Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Family of 14-year-old girl is battling to save the skin of their daughter after she was bathed with acid by her friend while celebrating her birthday in the Oshodi area of Lagos city.

A 14-year-old girl identified as Victoria Emmanuel is currently battling for her life after being bathed with acid by a friend where she was celebrating her birthday on March 29, around the night market in Mafoluku, Oshodi area of Lagos Mainland
According to The Nation, while the celebrant’s friend’s were pouring water on her body, a 13-year-old boy, Moshood Yusuf, allegedly entered a shop, picked up a bottle and emptied its content on Victoria after thinking that he was pouring a disinfectant known as Izal on the girl.
It was gathered that Victoria said she told Yusuf not to pour the content of the bottle on her since they did not know what was inside.
Prev1 of 3Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse